Donnerstag, 27. September 2012

Quick Update

Hey guys,

actually I know that I'm very lazy and I don't post very often - well, sorry about that!
School-wise everthing is going perfect, I'm getting pretty good grades and I keep improving my English without actually noticing it. Our Soccer team is successful too, we are undefeated in the League and are heading for the League Championship, I'm excited for the playoffs too!

I'm writing this post from New Orleans, where we currently are, because of a wedding going on in the family. I really enjoy being here, we are fleeing from the cold weather in Michigan :)!
The actual wedding will be on Saturday, till this time we will keep exploring the city and its people. I love it! It's a lot different from Detroit, Chicago or New York!

In the picture, me and my hungarian brother David!

Homecoming is coming closer too, excited for that as well, I have got a wonderful date and it is going to be a lot of fun!

Allright guys, that;s it so far. Stay tuned!


Erik

PS: I will now start to add pictures regularly!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen